JOIN US FOR
PADUCAH’S MOONLIGHT BIKE RIDE
JULY 24 – August 3, 2020
Ready for a safe adventure that’s easy to fit into any schedule? Then Moonlight Challenge Ride is your opportunity.
We’ve modified Moonlight Ride 2020 to meet our changing environment. You still enjoy a beautiful, scenic cycling experience through Paducah, receive this year’s commemorative tee-shirt, and support the important programs that make Paducah Cooperative Ministry such a vital service to all members of our community.
How will it work in 2020?
This year, we are inviting you to:
- Register to ride and order the Moonlight Ride tee-shirt at www.moonlightridepaducah.com any time before August 3rd. NOTE: To get a commemorative tee-shirt, must register before July 1st.
- Pick a day and time, day or night, between July 24th and August 3rd for your ride
- When you’re ready, come to the parking lot of BikeWorld where the course begins
- Enjoy your ride through the marked trail through Lower Town, Downtown and the West End
There will be no staffed intersections. Every rider will cross streets at their own risk. Each rider must be personally vigilant and careful as they share the streets with vehicular traffic. Note that riders may choose to ride during daylight hours or early evening. Lights are required from one-half hour before sundown to one-half hour after dawn.
- End the ride back at BikeWorld where you can sign the event banner
- Then post a photo of yourself on Moonlight Ride’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Moonlightbikeride/
Tag 7th Annual Moonlight Bike Ride
Cost is $15 for youth ages 5-16 and $25 for adults
You can claim your tee any time before or after your ride at BikeWorld during regular business hours – Monday-Friday 10:00 to 6:00 and Saturday 10:00 to 4:30. BikeWorld is located at 809 Joe Clifton Drive in Paducah.
BikeWorld parking lot
809 Joe Clifton Drive
Blythe CPAs & Advisors
Caring People Services
Crowdus Maintenance & Cleaning
IdealFit Physical Therapy
Immanuel Baptist Church
Lone Oak United Methodist Church
Maiden Alley Cinema
Paducah Power System
Partake in Paducah
Suzanne Roach Photography
Texas Road House
Trinity United Methodist Church
Waldon Educational Consulting
Website Design Works
White Financial Group
There is nothing quite like Paducah's Moonlight Bike Ride! We love it. Our family looks forward to this event every year!
. "The Moonlight Ride is just so much fun! The music, community involvement, and active participants all come together to form a brilliant evening,”
809 JOE CLIFTON DR
PADUCAH, KY 42001
SEND A MESSAGE